2014 Favorites

samedi, janvier 17, 2015 Unknown 0 Commentaires

Hello girls today is a day without exams so I'm finally taking time to make you girls a new post. Like many bloggers or Youtubers have probably made one, I'm showing you all my favorites from this past year 2014. Going from make-up to blogs. I figured that I'm allowed to since it's still January. This is going to be pretty long so let's get starting girls :)

Hair:

As I have curly, wavy and colored hair I really like to use whatever is good for it. You all know I love all the Syoss products but this year I discovered new products.

A little more than a year ago I got the L'oréal Stempod straightener and one product that goes with it for my birthday. Now that I'm used to this I don't think I can survive without it, that's how much I love it !!! It is a steam straightener, it's less damaging and the products are filled with keratine (a natural component of you hair) that activates with the steam so it really deaply nourrishes your hair !

From L'oréal I also tried The Mystic Oil shampoo and the Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner wich I like to use. Post (here)

And then finally, since I died my hair this past year and that I decided 8 months ago to stop dying it and let my roots grow so I can maybe end up with a natural ombré effect blabla ... I sometimes like to use the Blonde shampoo from Frieda that lightens a bit my roots so that it looks more natural :)

Post about my Holy Grail Hair Products (here)



Make-up:

I recently ordered Sheinside make-up brushes which I'll make a post about very soon :)

This year when I was wearing foundation it was the Perfect Skin foundation from Maybelline
For eyeshadows I splureged myself on 2 trips this year with the Naked 2 and 3(but I mostly like the second) eyeshadow palettes from Urban Decay 

As for nailpolishes all my friends know I'm all about the Essie nailpolishes (addicted!!). Since I've tried my first Essie nailpolish (Fidji) my collection has grown bigger and bigger and I still haven't found anything that compares to it (quality, long lasting...) Post (here)

My favorite mascara for this year is the Rocket Volume Express from Maybelline. I have pretty long eyelashes so this one gives more volume.

Post about my Holy Grail Beauty products (here)



Skincare:

Now let's talk about skincare. I've never really had skin problems but since October of this year I don't know what my skin is trying to tell me but it's all going cray-cray ...

I've tried everything, deeply cleansing, exfoliating, not wearing make-up, stopping using some products, but nothing does the trick.

I have to say though that my skin is dehydrated and really sensitive. I can't use any skin care products that don't come from pharmaceutical brands which sucks because it's expensive !

I stick to my Laroche Posay products Effaclar that treats skin issues, spots, .. I have the spot treatment and the cleanser. I also use everynight the Hydrea mosturizer to hydrate my skin.
I started to use my Clarins gentle cleanser in the shower wich is really soft on my skin but does the job. And I use it (almost everynight) for 30 seconds with my Sonic Cleansing System brush from Clinique which I think has emproved my skin quality. The problem is that since a little month I don't use it that often since I don't really need that much skin cleaning because I don't do anything during my exams and I think that my skin feels it cause it started making more spots again. So I really think that these 2 products together make a difference for me but I'm still not 100% sure.

Fashion:

I just recently found out about this Chineese website called Sheinside it's very affordable and don't worry girls cause I'm planning on doing a post all about it ;-)

For juwellery I'm totally in love with Mya Bay and I.Ma.Gi.N. and I got the chance to expand my collection as my Christmas gifts and I'm in love with everything. I love stacking all the bracelets together !
I also love the jewels from My Little Treasure by C but you already know that if you've seen my post about it. Post (here)

This year I also re-discovered the Levis brand that everyone knows, but before my trop to Paris I've never tried anything from them but the few pieces I own, I love :) ! Posts (here) and (here)

Belgian Pauker clothes, iPhone cases,... which I'm faithful to since many years. Posts (here)  and (here)

Belgian brand Maison Louise Collection Headbands. I'm in love with everything they make ! Post (here)

La Boutique Frenchie clothes offers clothes on their Facebook fan page (here) and during Private sales so they offer exclusivity which I really like. Posts (here) and (here)

Yes Boutique also offers exclusivity and new stuff all the time. You can find them on Facebook, Instagram and on their new website (here)


Purses:

My Gérard Darel 24h Purse that I love but don't wear enough cause it doesn't close. Since I go to school in the capital, in Brussels I'm not very comfortable wearing a purse that doesn't close :/

The classic and known Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 purse that I got for my 18th birthday. I don't get the chance to wear it that often because it's not really convenient for me to go to school with it but I still love it very much !

This past year I rewarded myself because I needed it with a Clio Goldbrenner bag that appeared many times on the blog. I love its unusual form because I see women always wearing the same model, the classic, the first one but I've only seen one girl wearing the same one as mine, so I'm very happy with that ! I don't like having the same thing as everyone.

My love for Zadig&Voltaire purses is getting stronger: I offered my dark green one to myself more than a year ago and this week my sister and I both bought together a new on which I'm OBSESSED with and like you can guess it will appear pretty soon on the blog cause it's just so pretty and perfect !


Decoration:

Action store in Belgium with really inexpensive everything, not only decoration. I found a mirror for 7€, paintings with quotes for 3€, sented candels at 1€ ... I recommend for you Belgian girls to check this store out because it's really worth it ! (Post here)

Youtube:

Ingrid Nilsen's link (American) Just love her
Caroline&Safia's link (French) 2 friends passionate by life and enjoying what it has to offer
Amelia Liana's link (British) I love her life, style,...
Allie Sevdallis' link (Canadian) I just love her style
LufyMakesYouUp's link (Belgian) Famuost Belgian youtuber so obviously I have to follow her :)
Melissa Soldera's link (Canadian) Her channel is more fashion oriented which I love. 

Blogs:

This year really became the year when I got interested in  blogs. Before that I only watched Youtube videos and then I first found out about The Wild Girl and I really liked it because she has style, she's pretty famous in Belgium and she's Belgian. I love supporting Belgian things. So next to that I discovered many bloggers but she was also the one that motivated me to create my blog.
(The links to all these bloggers are on their name ;-) )

Other famous Belgian blogger is The Styling Pot she posts really often. She has her own style that I would describe like very relaxed. A lot of fur, feathers, flowers ...

Then there's Milkywaysblueyes I just love her style ! I would love to meet her one day. She wears really nice clothes and pairs them very well !

An American blogger that I like is Angela Lanter. I'm very jealous of her because she is married to the guy that plays Liam in 90210, you know that very handsome Liam .. Anyways, I really like her style. She wears affordable clothes eventhough she couls only dress-up in expensive brands.

My one and only favorite French blogger is Noholita but you may have alreday figured that out because I made a all post of her. I LOVE her and would also like to meet her one day. She posts almost everyday and every evening I go on her blog to see what's new. I'm in love with her style. She wears everything and does it perfectly ! She wears things that I like but don't dare to wear in real like. And she wears really affordable clothes. She's the one who made me discover Sheinside. Post (here)
And then finally, there's 2 friends of mine.
Follow Noor Around and her sister Shades of Shadeh. Noor is currently in Germany for this year and she writes about her life, what she buys, what she sees ... and her sister holds a fashion blog. You should definitely go check these blogs out !

Series:

Now if you know me well in real like you already know that I'm a series addicted. I love it !!!
For the moment I have 3 favorites:

Most people must already know at least by name of Revenge. I can't even tell you how much I love this show ! I've been watching it for several years and eventhough I think the second season is not as good as the others since the third season I'm obsessed with it !

Have you girls watched Newport Beach back in the days ? If you did and love Rachel Bilson who played Summer you will love Hart of Dixie. She plays the role of a surgeon from New York who moves out to Alabama and has heart problems. I'm not talking about health but love girls :) You will see this show is very good !

And finally, I think most you have at least watched once The Vampire Diaries which I also really like but my last favorite of the moment is a seria that is a spin off of it and called The Originals. It's based in New Orleans with the original vampires (Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah...). I love this show. There's always new problems with other vampires, witches like in the Vampire Diaries.


That's it girls. Sorry if this post is a bit long but I really wanted to make this special post. I hope you'll enjoy it. I only have one exam left and I have lots of outfits and other things to tell you about once I'm finished with my exams. I just have to find some to take the pictures for me because my sister is really busy for the moment but I hope I will be able to show you everything new in my closet.

See you soon girls:)

0 commentaires: